Power Build 2004

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

O yea.. its that time.. Power Surge Racing Products is going to be hosting the Nemesis power building party the 4th and 5th of Dec.

Stop by www.grimracer.com and enter the chat and cam to see the boats get build and talk to the builders.

Sheila and Dawn will also be tending the chat so stop over.

Its building TIME.

Grim

Watching the last building session was a blast! We had a lot of fun chatting with each other while the gang was busy working.

Wheeeeew!!! Tried IE 6 and took forever to load applet, and then started getting Invision popups that killed the VID feed....................

Bogitty Booo,

Gener :D

Second test underway.............

Last edited by a moderator:
OK second test worked for now, changed a few settings.....Still got two pop ups but seemed to work alright with good vid,

Gener :D

I'll be there to check how many have parts CA'd to foreheads!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Slideblues said:
OK second test worked for now, changed a few settings.....Still got two pop ups but seemed to work alright with good vid,Gener  :D

I'll be there to check how many have parts CA'd to foreheads!!!!!    :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

75314[/snapback]

pop ups... oh geez.... i never tested it with microsuck internet exploder.... it worked great with firefox on windows and Linux

Hey Tom,

Yea first one is a ad for Invision, second is that stupid one that your computers clock is wrong :lol:

I X'ed em out after login, typed in bout five lines and they didnt come back,

Gene :D

We got our district banquet Saturday night. I'll peek in from time to time over the week end to see how things are progressing.

Later!

Ed Radz

Hey Mike, what time does the festivities begin?

Are yo using the chat room on your site? I tried it this morning and saw you working on your 1/8 scale car but couldn't get in.

Ron I was in Grimchat last nite talk'n to Mikie, Ya might try dumping your cookies, also the lastest version of Java will help too, it took me a couple tries to get a stabile login with vid feed refresh,

Gene :D

Here is the link if ya want to try it out before the party to make any adjustments:

http://www.grimracer.com/Chatcam.html

Slideblues said:
Ron I was in Grimchat last nite talk'n to Mikie, Ya might try dumping your cookies, also the lastest version of Java will help too, it took me a couple tries to get a stabile login with vid feed refresh,Gene  :D

Here is the link if ya want to try it out before the party to make any adjustments:

75646[/snapback]

worst case.... the old chat is still there for use.... but it has been bad lately also

TomMoorehouse said:
Slideblues said:
Ron I was in Grimchat last nite talk'n to Mikie, Ya might try dumping your cookies, also the lastest version of Java will help too, it took me a couple tries to get a stabile login with vid feed refresh,Gene  :D

75646[/snapback]

worst case.... the old chat is still there for use.... but it has been bad lately also

75653[/snapback]

The chat is working very well.... i like it and get no popups..

Ron, We are starting at 8am on sat...

Grim

Back