powder coating & anodizing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Don,

I used to use Sumax in Oriskany, NY. They were the original powder coating folks for Orange County Choppers. The folks that work with bikes take more care protecting areas that should not get any powder (thread bosses, mating surfaces, etc.). Haven't used them in about 2 years though. It is a real pain in the azz having to tap PC out of holes.

I am certain there are good PC folks near you.

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Who out there has any powder coating and/or anodizing connections? :)

Call my friend Buster Graham who is the owner of Powdercoat Junction in Lafayette, LA. He does powder coating for Roush Racing, Confederate Cycles and many unlimited & limited hydroplane teams. He can be reached @ 337-298-2460.

0018h.jpg

confederate-wraith.jpg

Who does anodizing? I have a MAC water jacket that needs to be redone. Single piece only needed.

Hi John

There's a company here in Dayton ,Oh that doe's anodizing but the problem is that they have a set up charge and so much per pound.

Dave Roach

Happy New Year

Hi JohnThere's a company here in Dayton ,Oh that doe's anodizing but the problem is that they have a set up charge and so much per pound.

Dave Roach

Happy New Year

That won't help with a single piece. Happy New Year to you as well.

I'll check with the local guy that does some tools for me, red, gold, blue for sure, what colors are you looking for?

Who out there has any powder coating and/or anodizing connections? :)
Don, I had a boat racer from Pasco, WA build a couple K&B outboards for me over a year ago. His name is Wesley Worth. He did the powder coat and anodize. One pic in my gallery now and I'll add another of the other motor. I'll try to find his e-mail address. Glenn

There's a member on RCU -SomeGuy- who does custom anodizing for us r/c folks. He can even anodize various designs using multiple colors onto parts, like US flags, checkerboards, etc.

Here's a link to his profile if anyone is interested (No, I don't know the guy nor do I work for him :rolleyes: )

*Edit: This site keeps shortening up the URL. Just go to RCU and search -SomeGuy- in the monster truck forums if anyone is interested.

A sample:

Wt59045.jpg

There's a member on RCU -SomeGuy- who does custom anodizing for us r/c folks. He can even anodize various designs using multiple colors onto parts, like US flags, checkerboards, etc.
Here's a link to his profile if anyone is interested (No, I don't know the guy nor do I work for him :rolleyes: )

*Edit: This site keeps shortening up the URL. Just go to RCU and search -SomeGuy- in the monster truck forums if anyone is interested.

A sample:

Wt59045.jpg
i can see something in purple & yellow in your future, don ;) :D !

Don, get with Corbin "MALIDRAG" from Jims.... he can do all kinds of colors in powdercoating, and good prices too. [email protected]

A sample:

Wt59045.jpg
i can see something in purple & yellow in your future, don ;) :D !

Yellow usually looks like gold when it is done, I had a custom cocker that was supposed to be yellow... it ended up being the "PIMP" gun.

Back