• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PIPES FOR SALE ...DUNNO WHAT THEY ARE MAKE OFFERS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

i have these pipes for sale , cleaning out closet and found them, dont know what they are beside the aq pipe i belive is number 3 from a duece vegas..make offers here and see what we can do to make them yours. all pipes will be 7.00 shpping in the us 48 paypal is [email protected]

tk

I would like first shot at #6 depending on specs, p/m sent.
smile.gif
don owns this one .. number 6 and tom moore is the proud owner of the number 5 pipe thanks guys

tk

I want number 5 Terry hows 25.00 shipped

Tom
tom add 7.00 shipping and it is yours paypal above

tk
Im hoping that #5 is a nova rossi 21 pipe but not sure 25.00 shipped is it a 21 pipe how bout it folks is #5 a NV 21 nitro pipe?

Tom
tom, #5 looks VERY similar in construction to an old nova rossi ob/"j" pipe i have. obviously, the front section is different, but the seam & rear taper & stinger look virtually identical. if it's like mine, it's very thin & light, but strong.

tom pm me your addy agian so i can send this puppy to you, and thanks.. number 5 is gone gentlemen, make me a offer on the others and they are yours, then i get out the good stuff.

tk

Back