Equi Big Belly pipe parts sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Kensill

I didn't want to put this in the for sale section, because there will be a lot of discussion. I am taking prepaid orders only at this time. You provide your own center section , I will provide, unwelded, inlet header, diverging cone halves, converging cone halves, stinger and instructions. I am offering .40, .60 and .90 size kits. I will have std inlet and header sizes as well as custom sizes at no extra charge. I can send the kit alone, or you can send me your nitro pipe and I will cut and match it to the cones, also at no charge. I am working on dies to stamp my own center section. But it will be January before I will have any parts. I will also have .21 kits. I have not found a local welder, but when I do, I will offer complete pipes. Right now, I won't put a limit on qty. prices will be as follows and include shipping in the lower 48 states, all others will pay additional fees.

.21 kit $65.00

.45 kit $65.00

.67 kit $70.00

.90 plus kit $75.00

All orders must be prepaid. Paypal or money order preferred. [email protected]

Bob 1 40 kit and 2 90 kits, tried two call you , my number might come up unknown , will try again

Go ahead and Paypal me for the kits, I wil get info op header size and figure shipping . Thanks

Bob,

PM me your address. I have a .45 center for you to put ends on. Will send payment with pipe.

Mic

Bob,

I was waiting for the dust to settle but I will get a 40, 60, and 101 setup from you. If you can help me get them welded, I will send you the pipes I want used for the center sections on all three. Any idea on total cost? Thanks for doing this.... :)

Bob,

I was waiting for the dust to settle but I will get a 40, 60, and 101 setup from you. If you can help me get them welded, I will send you the pipes I want used for the center sections on all three. Any idea on total cost? Thanks for doing this.... :)
Bob,

$210 sent as gift for the 40, 60, and 101 parts. If you will send me a PM with your address, I will send pipes for center sections. Just let me know what I owe you for welding and freight and I will send that as well. Thank you for doing this for us.

Bob

Maybe if you post some picture would help on what you are making.I ask for pictures in a PM and you didn't get back to me.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bob I ask Question : :ph34r: Which one use for outboard or inboard size engines? and Can show any pictures? thanks

Bob money sent george sent he forgot to put what it was for .1 40pipe kit and 2. 90. 101 kits . We use 7/8 header

Confirm payment .

Thanks

Bob

Maybe if you post some picture would help on what you are making.I ask for pictures in a PM and you didn't get back to me.

Dave
Dave,Its everything you see here to make this outboard pipe less the Irwin pipe to cut for the center section.

Ron

This is for the outboard only.No Inboards

Dave

Dave. Im confused. No reason to cut up an Irwin inboard pipe to weld up another inboard pipe. Bob is helping make sure great outboard pipes are readily available.

Some guys have expressed interest in pipe parts. I have asked for prepayment so I can buy what ever is needed to supply the best outboard pipes at affordable prices.anyone who manufactures hobby parts , knows its not about money. If you are wanting to make your own pipes, I can supply the parts to convert an inboard pipe

Back