Pictures of Abby Michelle Moorehouse

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

Well everyone I guess everything went as expected for a c-section. Abby Michelle Moorehouse was born 9:03 am 8/5/02. She weighs 7 lbs 1 ounce. 20.5" long. She has a lot of hair just like Paul did and some pretty nice eyelashes as well. :)

I'm not not really good at linux yet but I was able to snag some screen shots off my video camera and deinterlace them with the gimp. They actually came out pretty good for what it is. Significantly better than they did under windows!

anyways... without further delay: Pic1

Congrats!!!

Better than a heat win and the thrill lasts lots longer.

Best wishes to you and your Larger family from me and mine.

cheers

GT ;D

Hi Abby,

Be sure to have lots of Boy's over at the house your Dad will just love it, ;)

And always ask for 20 bucks and the car keys on Friday nite, he will like that too!!!!!

What a cutie,

Congrats to all,

Gene ;D

Tom and Family!

Congratulatios to the new Mom and Dad! Cherish and and enjoy them while they are small, because they grow up way too fast. Keep in mind always that life is all about kids!

Later!

Ed Radz

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Hope Jamie is doing ok--please give her our best wishes for a speedy recovery! :D

Congrats Mister and Mrs. T Moorhouse

Wow that is one cute kid, and i see alot of them.. Between work and my wifes daycare we have many, many, many kids to play with.

Im thinking that you should have went through "need to go through" the BTIO program.

www.btio.com

Maybe a empathy belly would be good, as this would put u on even ground with the new mother. LOL

Hea everybody, lets tip one back for the newest web-godess Abby.. Cheers!!

P.s. Im in the prosess of designing a new baby here at BTIO. Is there any chance we can borrow her for testing!!LOL ;D

Grim

congratulations Tom, best wishes. My baby girl gets married in about a month, it sure doesen't seem like 23 yrs. ago that she looked like that.

Mike

Congrats! Looks like you two did your homework, practiced alot and got it right ;D I can't wait for my next one ;)

Congratulations Tom. She will bring you many hours of happiness and many grey hairs. Just check mine out. Before you know it she will be grown up. Spend time with her and cherish her. Take care of mom to. Bill

:)

Congratulations on your new baby. Now you have two beautiful children. She really is cute; some babies are not at that point in their life.

Congratulations again.

Uncle John and Aunt Rosemary

"Wow Tom, what a beautiful child!

While I don't really know you well, from what I have read on this forum

and all the help you have given to others, I know that you are very

deserving of your wonderfull gift.

Don

You are sure lucky to get a girl so beautiful. I tried for a girl three times, but got three wild boys :p .

I wanted to send you a virtual cigar, but bluemountain.com makes you pay now, so I hope just this message will be good enough.

Congradulations to you and your wife.

Hammer

Back