pics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

shawn

Any body got pics of there boats if lets see them also does this board have a pic section i'm new here i have a deep vee 32" long x 12" wide

running a K&B 7.5cc also i have a pic of my boat but how do you post it here

Help Thank you

It's easy to post a pic in here. Click on "Browse" and open the picture that you want to post. It should show up where it says "Attach". If it does, click on "Post" and it should show up! If I can do it, anybody can. I even learned how to do this:

iamwithstupid.gif

This is a vintage Namba "A" OB tunnel, circa 1980's.

Can any one identify it?

Hi Jack,

That must be a UFO hull - unidentified floating object. LOL

The picture thing is easy once you get the hang of it.

Try and post your pick and we'll see if we can guess what it is.

GT 8)

Hi Jack,

Got the picture and I think it looks like one of the early Dunlap excaliber tunnels - probably wrong but they were early days in tunnels designs.

GT

GT,

Fraid it isn't an excalibur. I have reduced the KBs and will try to post the pic again.

Hi Jack,

I notice by your pics tag it says Rascal - is that it?

GT ;D

ps I also noticed this has a very early series motor with an exhaust throttle. Driver looks cool but vunerable.

No mine started as a Rascal, the hobby shop had to sets of foam sponsens and center section, the rest of the kits were missing, they sold them to me for $20.00. I cut down the depth of the sponsens and widened the center a little ( I do not remember how much) The cowling is mine based off of the Dumas fiberglass boat I had at the time.

Dave

Jeff

What the heck are you doing.. Youre going to kill yourself. Like the number in the bike you are going to be makin that call when you land...ouch

COOL ;D

Grim

Yup, the pics tag gave it away.

It is a Rascal. As I mentioned, it was a wood over foam construction kit.

Couldn't come up with the designers name. Nobody could remember. I do know that he lived in Bakersfield Cal. Nice runner for the days when 40 mph was considered fast for a stock .21 tunnel.

Guess it's no longer a UFO eh GT.

Mike,

Yeah, that was my subtle way of reminding them what to do when they found me unconscious. Instead, they just dragged me back to the race trailer and doused me with cold water until I woke up. Oh well. ;D

Back