Pics of Sport 20's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

Can some of oyu guys either email me some pics of your boats, or show them on here how ever you can?

I like the look of these boat, they seem to be the next best looker after tunnels :)

oh yeah, with a decent setup (but not and expensive one) how fast do tese things go?

Kris

I beleive the bandwidth for pics has been cut...so you need to link it in from another site, or email it to me or soeone else to host it :)

Hey Kris I build a sport 21 epoxy hull. Check out my site: geocities.com/rhtmarine276/ My high school son built the web site in class. Pretty basic right now, but there are some good pics of the boat. Great class to run!! Every district should consider adding sport 20/21. We have some juniors racing here in district 9 in northern cal. The boats are fast and such a blast to drive. Really a great class for racers of all ages. My son gives me fits... Video games...

Good luck, Bob Tuttle 276 B)

Kris, The boats you have pics of are not Phil's. The J308 boat was built by my neighbor Ray Pellerino and is very fast. Not a boat you can buy or have built. The white boat I believe is built in washington state. Both boats are wood construction. I don't think the white boat is in production. I believe that only three have been built. J308 is one of a pair that Ray built. It'll be great when Phil's boat is done. We will then have at least two glass 21 hulls to choose from. Very cool!!

Have fun, Bob Tuttle 276 B)

Bob

You are correct on the the second boat. They are built by Bruce Mooring out of Spanaway WA. He is doing up a batch of them right now for some of the locals. He won't be building a whole bunch as they come fully built minus rigging it. He just doesn't have that much time. That boat in the picture doesn't even exist any more. It had a untimely encounter with a big rock after it lost radio.

Mike

My Mistake then...he did send me the pics of his Grey (what looks to be) glass hull...then he sent the two i displayed, which i thought were also his ;) so thanks for clearing that up...

i will re-size the pics of his boat and display them...

What sort of price would i be looking at for a mildly setup sport 20?

Thanks

Kris

Kris, I don't sell rtr boats. Some assembly required. I'm actually retoling my boat and won't build anything for sale until after the first of the year. Boat cost is 325.00 includes cowl, radiobox, and a boat stand. After engine, all hardware, and radio, you will have close to a grand. Not cheap but nothing worth a darn is. stay tuned. Bob Tuttle 276 B)

The pictures on my boat are of it in grey primer if Kris gets them out,, the other boat pictures i recieved from others Phil

Latest posts

Back