• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pico 1/8 Scale Hydro For Sale (1995?)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

f41stryker

Well, I've had this boat for about 6 years and I'll tell you what I can remember about it. I bought it from someone who raced 1/8 Scale that lived in Kentucky, I don't remember the gentleman's name but he hand built the entire boat as well as rigged, painted, and decaled. I believe it is the 1995 Pico hull, the driver's name on the side is Dave Villwock. This sale is for the rigged hull and a Steve Muck tuned pipe. The servoes are included but I don't know if they still work. The throttle servo is a Futaba S3003 standard servo while the rudder servo is a Futaba 1/4 Scale (I think). The boat ran with a Picco 67 Blue head engine which I have minus the carboretor is anyone is interested. I would prefer pick-up only, as I would have no idea how to box this large and heavy of a boat up and ship it. I am willing to drive to meet you provided you pay me gas money. I'm asking $700 for the entire boat, including the stand. Everything you see in the pics is included. Please ask any questions you have and I'll do my best to answer them. My email is [email protected], my name is Christopher, I live in Cincinnati, Ohio. Thank you for looking.

I have more pics but it won't let me upload them, if you want pics email me or post and I'll get them to as soon as I can. Thank you.

I have more pics but it won't let me upload them, if you want pics email me or post and I'll get them to as soon as I can. Thank you.
I beleave that is Don Mckay's old old boat and paint job was done by me! Thanks Doug

Latest posts

Back