Picco win again with Mike Hallam driving

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

picco lover

Hi All

well Done to Mike Hallam in getting US-1 with his PICCO 45 Rigger

great job mate and well done with the Picco 45

Great to see Picco there at the top with a great driver

Thanks Neal Rogers

what happened to the Motors AA .....Cmb .....ect ect

got to rub it in:ph34r: ( only fun guys and girls)

Hey Neal

how are the picco's going

As i have heard you can not get parts and motors anymore,

is this true.

cheers Luca

I just got a new order of engines and parts. You should stay in contact with the distributors and not hang your hat on hear-say. Neal and I will help you any way we can. At this time, Picco has not told me that engines or parts are unobtainable. My orders have always been 100% filled.

Hi All

i will say one thing and that is Italy/ Picco goes on Holidays very soon and all manufacturing closes down for a few weeks so if there is a part that you must have now it would be a great time to order from Mike if your in the US or Canada ect

thanks neal

Last edited by a moderator:
Neal

you did not answer the question, could you please do so, as im in the market for

a new 45 motor and dont want to buy a picco if you can not get them anymore,

i know Mike says he has some, but a few guy's from Australia have told me different.

cheers Luca

Congratrs to Mike on the US-1 Win. Nothing like the a good Running PICCO. FEEL THE POWER PICCO....... Mike is in canada with Frank Orlic (Advance Racing Tech). ART knows how to make a PICCO purrrrrrrrrrrr

Neal

you did not answer the question, could you please do so, as im in the market for

a new 45 motor and dont want to buy a picco if you can not get them anymore,

i know Mike says he has some, but a few guy's from Australia have told me different.

cheers Luca
Can i still get Picco YES

Just that they (PICCO) are going on Holidays and iam hoping to have my Order before they do

here in Australia we have a holiday at Xmas time so it is a bit of a wait for me to get my order when Italy have Holidays

Thats life

i hope that Answers you Question

GO PICCO

thanks neal

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back