Picco Parts info

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

Hydroaction

hi all

Any info on the Picco deal. I like to run my boats. It would be nice to have some parts. What up with them

thanks john

I, too, am looking for Picco parts. In particular I need conrod for .21 and .45 (the silver case). I would also like to rebuild a .65 and need piston/sleeve. Can someone tell me who carries/distributes Picco in North America?

Thanks,

Nobody,unfortuneately.......Trinity said they were gonna start carrying the marine line,but I guess that fell through.Same thing happened when Tidewater ditched Picco_O'Donnel gave us hope for a little while,then he bailed.I don't understand why Picco chooses to leave us in the dark,I would especially like to get the new line of XP engines.I changed engines twice since '94 but I still love my Picco's. Best bet is to watch e-bay like a hawk and grab whatever parts you can get.Or do what I did...change to CMB!

:D :D :D Andy Browns Mack motors, After my last experience with Piccoon three black heads, all three blew up, one ran 50ft, one ran 200ft, lasst one lasted 3 Mo. If they come back, I'll stick with Andys or cmb's if Andy goes out of business, which I do not foresee, his service is fantastic. Don't know of anyone else, that If there is a problem with the motor Andy will fix it, most of the time free! Hang in there Andy you got my business.

Bill

Someone could make a killing selling replacement parts for picco's. Especially if they made cranks that don't snap and pistons that don't break up.

Prop worm - try Brad Christy for the rod's - he makes them out of titanium.

Latest posts

Back