• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Picco Motors and parts for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Cathey

Supporting Member
I have had numerous people contact me on the Picco stuff I am selling for a friend. I am doing this as a favor for a sick racing buddy and only want to sell the stuff as a package. Continental U.S. only please. Here's what I have.

2 Picco 67 EXR Bluehead, squarecase motors, both have new bearings installed and brand new RPM rods installed on the pistons. Motors have the bearing, cranks, collet and flywheel installed. Both need wrist pin snap rings and a stack of the front cover gaskets to complete assembly. They would also need to have the head clearance checked. There are several head shims.

2 Picco 67 EXR (Silverhead) motors. They appear to be complete but I have not taken them apart.

3 Bluehead cases (one had a rod break and the piston and sleeve are still in the motor-piston looks brand new).

3 water jackets

2 cranks

2 flywheels

1 rotor

1 stock rod

2 Bluehead front cases

2 head buttons

2 cut exhaust headers

2 carbs that are for the silverheads

P4080160.JPG

$550 (includes shipping)

I will take the lot.

Please send me payment info and I will get you to send them to Don Ferrette please.

Latest posts

Back