• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Picco EXR Bleu head

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadel1045

Looking for piston and sleeve for my Picco EXR Bleu head. Look like it's hard to find these day.

Serge champagne

Impossible to find is more like it. However if you are interested in selling the motor and what ever else you have due to parts avaiability. I am interested in buying. Is an offer.

BigChuck said:
Impossible to find is more like it. However if you are interested in selling the motor and what ever else you have due to parts avaiability. I am interested in buying. Is an offer.
71828[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

Thank's BigChuck, with patience and time maybe I will be lucky

Chad,

I had Paul make a Picco 45 piston for me this summer. It is a top notch piece of work and has given new life to the engine. It is running very well and would come back to him again and again. He is very precise and gives a excellent product. He makes it of a higher quality and content of silcon than the manufacturer does and will last much longer than stock ones. You can't go wrong with Paul.

John

John Knight said:
Chad,
I had Paul make a Picco 45 piston for me this summer.  It is a top notch piece of work and has given new life to the engine.  It is running very well and would come back to him again and again.  He is very precise and gives a excellent product.  He makes it of a higher quality and content of silcon than the manufacturer does and will last much longer than stock ones.  You can't go wrong with Paul.

John

72074[/snapback]

and he can drink alot of beer too..... :blink: :blink:

~James

chadel1045 said:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Hey guy

I rather have a nice cold beer on the beach than being in the winter in Canada

Serge

72085[/snapback]

Cant say I disagree with that...! :D

Paul knows his stuff, you cant go wrong with one of his pistons...

~James

topfuel443 said:
John Knight said:
Chad,
I had Paul make a Picco 45 piston for me this summer.  It is a top notch piece of work and has given new life to the engine.  It is running very well and would come back to him again and again.  He is very precise and gives a excellent product.  He makes it of a higher quality and content of silcon than the manufacturer does and will last much longer than stock ones.  You can't go wrong with Paul.

John

72074[/snapback]

and he can drink alot of beer too..... :blink: :blink:

He is talking about Paul and not ME!!!

[email protected] is his email.

The pistons aren't done by him personally, but he organises to get them done. They are a work of art. I have one in my K67. I can totally reccomend them.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is talking about Paul and not ME!!!

72093[/snapback]

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: calm down John.

~James

Back