Picco American...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aarona40

I have a friend that is looking for more pics and the exact year . Thanks for the help. Aaron

Picco.jpg

Dave ran one boat with the air intake in the nose last season, the year before that he had one with the air intake right behind the cockpit. That being said, he may just know what year that variant was run

I have lots of Pico Pictures, but that is the only pic on the internet with the cowl set that far back.

I have some others from 96, 97, 99

Brian

I also have an 1/8 scale Pico American Dream, I will take a look and see how the intake sits on the cowl in a few...

I have lots of Pico Pictures, but that is the only pic on the internet with the cowl set that far back.

Brian
Brian, do you have any pics of the '99 hull with the salt water snorkel? Thanks, Aaron

Brian
Brian, do you have any pics of the '99 hull with the salt water snorkel? Thanks, Aaron
Aaron

I don't have anything for salt water on the 99

If you look, you will find that Mr Leland had some different ideas for salt water repellent. He did not always have the extended cowls that most other teams ran. I don't know what he used on the 99 Pico.

Good Luck

Go Pico

Brian

Back