• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Picco 45 EXR Disc Rotor Parts are available now

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Wyss

There's going to be some Silver Head 45 parts for sale,(It's the one I call the "one piece" case)

2-cranks - $50 each (Mike H. got'm)

2-cases - $50 each

2-disc (back assembly)- $20 ea.

1-flywheel (w/collet) - $15

2- marginaly sevicable headbuttons - $5 ea.

2- water heads (w/bolts) - $15 ea.

All parts shipping included

Last edited by a moderator:
JerryI will take the cranks.

Mike
Ok, I have your addy from one of your "Super Coupler" packages. I'll have to get the other crank from Jim first,,

the one I have here came from a IW member on here 1 1/2 yrs ago and was never used in my motor.

If you want to wait till the springfield race, that is fine. I am in no hurry.

Mike

If you want to wait till the springfield race, that is fine. I am in no hurry. Mike
Thats in September ain't it? I'll sell you one now and maybe someone else will need the other in the mean time,

if not you can deceide on the second one in Sept . Can't have you changing your mind in 5 months on both of them.

So you need the money? That hard up, are we? :lol: I want them both. Lets do this deal.

Back