Picco 45 black head

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nigtmare

dose anyone have the rod dimensions of the small and big end .id and center to center on a picco 45 black head. :unsure:

Thanks.Nick

Last edited by a moderator:
dose anyone have the dimensions of the small and big end .id and center to center on a picco 45 black head. :unsure:

Thanks.Nick

Nick if you are looking for brgs foir a picco 8mm pto engine? Go to Bocabearings.com search ENK031HP brg set. It takes a small brg MR608 size 8/22/7 also a large brg MR6001 size 12/28/8. hope this helps you out??????jw

dose anyone have the dimensions of the small and big end .id and center to center on a picco 45 black head. :unsure:

Thanks.Nick

Nick if you are looking for brgs foir a picco 8mm pto engine? Go to Bocabearings.com search ENK031HP brg set. It takes a small brg MR608 size 8/22/7 also a large brg MR6001 size 12/28/8. hope this helps you out??????jw
HA HA HA I forgot to put down connecting rod......thanks Joe but its the rod measurements what I'm looking for. :blink:

Nick

Wrist pin size .1980, crank pin size .2370, center to center 1.457

OR I like to check to see how much it has streched out to out (holes) 1.674

And those dimensions are good for all 45 EXR engines.

Back