• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

picco 45/67/80 EXR parts for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe do you have any RPM rods and pistons for a 45 8mm black head?

Thanks. Nick

Thanks. Nick
3 new piston sleeves, $90ea. & stk Picco rods are the best. I never run RPM rods in a 45. Clearence the stk rod it will outlast the engine....... all of my 45 picco parts fit the black head 8mm engine.

Thanks. Nick
3 new piston sleeves, $90ea. & stk Picco rods are the best. I never run RPM rods in a 45. Clearence the stk rod it will outlast the engine....... all of my 45 picco parts fit the black head 8mm engine.
I had a wrist pin go on my black head today and it just took out the piston, everything else looks good and I don't want to change the sleeve. I thought maybe you had just a piston kicking around :p

Thanks. Nick

Thanks. Nick
I had a wrist pin go on my black head today and it just took out the piston, everything else looks good and I don't want to change the sleeve. I thought maybe you had just a piston kicking around :p

Thanks. Nick
picco pistons are select fit. they grade them to fit many diff size liners. I only have new piston/liners. p/n #1244 we have seen this same idea in import car pistons & brgs for years....but they color code them....

I would like another piston and sleeve 2 head buttons for a 80 exr and 2 wrist pins for the same. THANKS HENRY

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

Thanks. Nick

Thanks. Nick

Thanks. Nick

Thanks. Nick
what are you laughing at :angry:

Thanks. Nick

Thanks. Nick
Hey Joe

Still looking for a crank for a67EXR????
what are you laughing at :angry:

Back