• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PICCO 45-67-80-90

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Warren

If anyone is trying to put a Older picco engine back together I have several Older version of parts for sale. Cranks, Blocks, Hsgs, Carbs, Some rods, Have some complete disk RTR engines. Also Have New Picco Hydro 90 Piston/sleeves

Hey Joe,

Watcha got for 45 Blackhead parts you might want to sell?

Looking for Silverhead EXR 45 with the round case 2 cooling jackets and disc intake. look like this or the same cooling heads square case drum 45

IMGP0610.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone is trying to put a Older picco engine back together I have several Older version of parts for sale. Cranks, Blocks, Hsgs, Carbs, Some rods, Have some complete disk RTR engines. Also Have New Picco Hydro 90 Piston/sleeves
Hi, do you have any parts for the .65?

Thanks,

Scott

Thanks,

Scott
maybe a couple of p/s or rods I would need to see the ole parts you are asking about. jw

Thanks,

Scott
maybe a couple of p/s or rods I would need to see the ole parts you are asking about. jw

Hi Joe,

I posted a pic in my gallery of the P-65. If you have any parts for this engine let me know, thanks.

Scott

DO YOU HAVE ANY .90 RTR LEFT & A PRICE PLEASE THANK YOU

Joe, Woundering if you would have any info on these motors 90's . Would like to get the factory carb settings if all possible! Thanks very much, James...

Joe,

I am trying to repair a friends Picco .67...looks like late '80's early '90's motor. I need a wrist pin and maybe a rod. Do you have anything? Are Picco parts available from anyone?? Thanks, Roger C.

Joe, I am looking for some P45EXR silver or blue haed parts. Let me know what you have available.

Thank You

Mark

Latest posts

Back