• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Phil Thomas SS45 SP .40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Jefferson

I've got a B/N Phil Thomas Sport .40 for sale. I started the build but have since lost interest. The only things done so far are... Canards mounted, strut and rudder holes drilled, shaft log and custom motor mount installed. Here's what's included.

1. Phil Thomas SP .45 with stealth cowl.

2. Walt Barney SS front tank.

3. CMDI .45 hydro rudder with left hand bracket.

4. Speedmaster extended strut.

5. Flex shaft, drive dog and bushing.

6. Speedmaster pipe mount.

7. Dick Tyndall turnfin and mounting bracket.

8. Mid radio box that's been lowered and needs finishing.

9. Custom motor mount.

Everything in this package is B/N and never used. I'll let it all go for $450.00 plus actual shipping from Michigan. I'll be at Hobart next weekend and will have the boat there for sale and on display.

Thanks for looking, Ron

Ron just wantedto say thank you for getting the boat to John Otto called him last night he said boat looks great, going to try get that boat together for Dec. race thanks again Robert

This boy doesnt do the winternats, i knew i get your attention no long as it is ready for Feb start out the new season

This boy doesnt do the winternats, i knew i get your attention no long as it is ready for Feb start out the new season
i guess that new keyboard did not help.
Yea, I often wonder if it's just me, or....I come back today later to read over the hill again to sea if i cajun understand
TOO FUNNY

Okay lets try this again-(WE GOT AN EARLIER START THIS YEAR)

If anyone is interested in making donations to buy Robert spell check for Christmas this year - LMK ;)

although it would take a lot of the fun out of reading his posts :rolleyes: or trying too anyway ......

And to think Rick let that slide- hmmm ,

Hey Pickles, Rick isnt sick is he :p

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not race in Jan. for reasons i will keep to my self and never will go to a Winternat again. My racing starts in Feb.

Latest posts

Back