phil thomas/ r-c marine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Kramer

Supporting Member
i needed some parts for my 82u that got wrecked. phil fixed me up and had the pieces in a couple days.

service with a smile :) that cant be beat!!

thank you!

dan kramer

i needed some parts for my 82u55 that got wrecked. phil fixed me up and had the pieces in a couple days.

thank you!

dan kramer
THANKS

Part? You got a quarter of the top deck to fix HA,, really did a good job wrecking that Oberto.

You should post a picture of the boat before and after repair. Do a rebuild post as you get it done.

PHIL THOMAS HYDROS is a new name forthe boat shop easy to remember and google search too.

Look for some new scale and sport boat this year. 8700 U10 is real close to finished

PHIL T

Last edited by a moderator:
i needed some parts for my 82u that got wrecked. phil fixed me up and had the pieces in a couple days.

service with a smile
smile.gif
that cant be beat!!

thank you!

dan kramer

Phil's customer service is VERY good. I built one of his sport 40 round nose hulls and had many questions- Phil answered every one of them
smile.gif

Thanks Phil!!!

i needed some parts for my 82u55 that got wrecked. phil fixed me up and had the pieces in a couple days.

thank you!

dan kramer
THANKS

Part? You got a quarter of the top deck to fix HA,, really did a good job wrecking that Oberto.

You should post a picture of the boat before and after repair. Do a rebuild post as you get it done.

PHIL THOMAS HYDROS is a new name forthe boat shop easy to remember and google search too.

Look for some new scale and sport boat this year. 8700 U10 is real close to finished

PHIL T
ok, lets call it a piece or big chunk!

anyhow, i dont know where else you could get that piece and fix what to most would be a throw away boat because of the damage.

i will do a play x play of the damage / repair and show what can be done, IF you are not intimidated by a damaged boat..

the piece/chunk still makes it dooable, no matter what.

dan

Phil, any chance you might do a 21 round nose drop sponson boat?
Sure how many you want? I have some Ira Cotton plans but have not built anything. too many projects going.

I have the 40 roundnose now, and the Supersport 21 30inch hydro.

Working on a newer 30 inch hydro that will be real good for nitro and fast electric,

Last edited by a moderator:
When your time permits, Id like to see the cotton boat, what scale boats will it make?

Back