PHIL THOMAS HYDROS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was waiting for the official release. We can't wait to get our Stealth hulls Phil.......no rush ;)

We are going to make those hulls scream with Electric power!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Phil,

I was wondering when you were sending the 2 radio boxes that we talked about. Out race is in one week and I am trying to get everything together.

Thanks again for being able to donate items.

Sandra

Secretary/treasure

Prop Walkers Model Boat Club

I got to see the new 20 boat run last weekend and I can say it looks very nice.. I know Phil likes em fast.

For sure it runs looser then his old boat. At least this one was setup looser.

Nice job on the boat Phil

Grim

Phil do you have any video of the new stealth 20 running? It sure looks nice.
Yes there is one utube of it before I got it painted. running a worn mac21.

I raced it last week with a good mac21 and when we hit the right needle wow was it fast, now I have to retame the setup.

This is a link to all my video there is a good one of the 40 roundnnose too.

http://www.youtube.com/user/phil4876x#p/u

How about some pictures if under the cowl Phil. I think I just fell in love with the hull. Just want to see how everything fits in. Would a Novarossi fit in it well? Or would I need to run a Mac or CMB hydro engine in it?

How about some pictures if under the cowl Phil. I think I just fell in love with the hull. Just want to see how everything fits in. Would a Novarossi fit in it well? Or would I need to run a Mac or CMB hydro engine in it?
The novi rossi 21 will fit fine, I will have a front radio box for the boat.

here is a album with pictures of the mac 21 setup and the novirossi in the wood hull.

I have it setup with a small rear box now.

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1101&page=1

I saws Phil's boats run last week in Louisiana. I am very impressed with Phil and his boats. It is a class act altogether.

Al Hobbs

The novi rossi 21 will fit fine, I will have a front radio box for the boat.

here is a album with pictures of the mac 21 setup and the novirossi in the wood hull.

I have it setup with a small rear box now.

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1101&page=1
Phill if things work out wright would like to get one in aug or sept.. Love the new sport20! :D

I just got one of the old hulls running and LOVE it. I must say it's a very fun boat to drive. Keep up the GREAT work we all do appreciate it!

Took a first in a heat, second over all in D6 championships. Not bad for its debut!

I have to thank my brother Mark for doing all the work on this boat :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got one of the old hulls running and LOVE it. I must say it's a very fun boat to drive. Keep up the GREAT work we all do appreciate it!

Took a first in a heat, second over all in D6 championships. Not bad for its debut!

I have to thank my brother Mark for doing all the work on this boat :D
You refering to the SuperSport21 boat? It is a good racer.

Back