• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pair of 91VAC's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcvnd

I bought these from Don Ferrette for my twin project a few months back and they have just been out of the box to look at them. My twin has yet to arrive and there is no telling when it will be here so I am selling these as I do not need them at the moment. Below is the link to the original sale. These were Don's back up motors that have just been fitted with new swiss WIB bearings and not run since. Both motors have the Steve Wood carb mods to allow 360 degree barrel rotation and are opened up to .550" bore. Compression is excellent and overall run time on both are very low, they are ready to rock! $425 each or $800 for the pair plus shipping. I also have brand new blue water jackets for them for $60 a piece.

Please see original post

http://www.intlwater...showtopic=49059

PM's replied - still for sale

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Kevin, I could use one for a back up. I'll pay the $425 and pick up the shipping and insurance. Let me know how you would prefer payment.

Thanks,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back