Pacific Graffix ???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis Whitt

The web sight is down I guess.Anybody got a phone number ? If not anybody else do a good job ?Doing the T5 Bud in Electric.

Also I am wnting to add the snorkle to this boat.Anybody have that peice ? Any Ideas ?? Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you don't need them for the Nat's, he don't work to fast. Good product, but can be a few weeks before you get them, sometimes longer.

Dennis Whitt said:
The web sight is down I guess.Anybody got a phone number ? If not anybody else do a good job ?Doing the T5 Bud in Electric.Also I am wnting to add the snorkle to this boat.Anybody have that peice ? Any Ideas ?? Thank you.

102963[/snapback]

I have a snorkle. How soon do you need it. Put some pressure on me!!!!!

Thanks Roger,That is very nice of you.I will give yah a call and apply some "GREEN"preasure !!!! Hehehehehe !!!

Speaking of snorkles, did any of the boats that took the trip to Davy Jones' Locker (at the FE Nats) get recovered by the diver? :(

KW

Kevin Whitehead said:
Speaking of snorkles, did any of the boats that took the trip to Davy Jones' Locker (at the FE Nats) get recovered by the diver? :(
KW

103323[/snapback]

Boats? As in multiple?? Don't you FE guys believe in floatation??? :eek:

LOL Don.. yes most people use flotation and some don't to save weight.. Never figured that one out.

Well I AM one of the people that use flotation.Extra weight or not.An 8 cell mono is a small boat with alotta horses for its size.You cant cram enough floation in this boat.As far My rigger mostly the flotation is in the spponsons but still not enough.

My rigger was damaged and for gotten by the retreval boat.The guy went back out to get it and it just finally went down 10 feet from the guy.

Don there are people in FE that say they won't put stickers on there boat to doll them up because it adds weight.

brooks93 said:
Don there are people in FE that say they won't put stickers on there boat to doll them up because it adds weight.
103844[/snapback]

Now THAT is just plain stupid. Does a few grams of weight you save by not adding a chunk of foam worth the boat goin' to Davy Jones locker? And even if you get it back all your FE gear in it is trashed anyway. :blink:

Hi Don,

The problem in a few of the boats is there simply isn't enough room to hold the amount of flotation need to keep the boat up. I lost a rigger last year that had flotation but still went down. Frankly I was pretty suprised I lost it, went down like a sack of bricks. The worst thing to happen is the boat gets neutrally boyant about 1 or 2 foot down.

Paul.

Latest posts

Back