• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PA SYSTEM- Complete- wireless Mic

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shark

FOR SALE:

I have a complete sound system, great for using as PA system for races.

1) GTD Audio- 8 channel- 600w amplifier with RCA connections (cd player, radio, tv)

2) 2 box speakers- 12' main -300w each with aluminum telescopic speaker stands

3) Nady- wireless microphone- 300 feet

I paid $725.00 new for all components

will sell for $475.00 plus shipping (if necessary)

System is 1 year old, only used once.

This system has terrific sound, covers large areas. Speakers can pivot on the stands. Microphone can function (wireless) up to 300 feet from amp.

AMPLIFIER

Speakers

speaker

Ken Woolsey has first bid on this PA system. If you are interested, PM me so I can contact you in order.

Thank you for your interest.

Rey.

Ken Woolsey has first bid on this PA system. If you are interested, PM me so I can contact you in order.

Thank you for your interest.

Rey.

Ken, Noticed you're in N. Utah-will this P.A. system be heading to Decker Lake??
smile.gif

Glenn

This PA system is back up for sale. Anyone interested please PM me and we can make arrangements.

Thank you for your interests.

Rey.

Once again, this PA system is available.

Its a great deal for a club that needs a reliable, crystal clear sounding system to host races with. For the money, you cannot buy an equal system part for part.

Rey.

Back