• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

P45 EXR rods FS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnrcboatracer

Supporting Member
I have been going through my parts box, and came up with a couple of P45 EXR rods.

1ea NIP RPM rod, bushed at both ends (SOLD)

1ea new Picco P45 EXR rod (SOLD)

Price includes shipping to the lower 48. Canada shipping is +$2.00. email for other international shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been going through my parts box, and came up with a couple of P45 EXR rods.
1ea NIP RPM rod, bushed at both ends $35

1ea new Picco P45 EXR rod $25 (Rod was removed when engine was new to put in an RPM rod.)

Price includes shipping to the lower 48. Canada shipping is +$2.00. email for other international shipping.

Pic links to my gallery below.

<a href="https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=811&pos=0" target="_blank">RPM Rod

</a>Picco Rod

Jon,

I'll take the Picco rod it it is still available. Let me know about payment methods.

John

Thanks for the prompt replies. Rods are tentatively sold to John Knight (Picco) and 57fairlane500 (RPM). Also have others in line if the deals fall through.

Paypal is OK if you will kick in 3% for their fees, otherwise a MO is fine. In reality the paypal fee is about the same as a postal MO fee on these transactions. Paypal address is '[email protected]'. PM me to let me know how you will intend to pay and your delivery addresses.

Tahnks,

Jon

Thanks for the prompt replies. Rods are tentatively sold to John Knight (Picco) and 57fairlane500 (RPM). Also have others in line if the deals fall through.
Paypal is OK if you will kick in 3% for their fees, otherwise a MO is fine. In reality the paypal fee is about the same as a postal MO fee on these transactions. Paypal address is '[email protected]'. PM me to let me know how you will intend to pay and your delivery addresses.

Tahnks,

Jon
Payment sent by PayPal.

Thanks,

Kelly.

Back