P.T. Sport 21 setup questions

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any one have their SuperSport 21 ready to run?

Just sent a batch to the Saginaw club in MI and 4 to Brandon FLA.

Last edited by a moderator:
P THOMAS said:
Any one  have their SuperSport 21 ready to run? Just sent a batch  to the Saginaw club in MI  and  4 to Brandon FLA.

88958[/snapback]

Otto called me today and said you shipped them , can't wait I'm the one with the Rossi Piranha motor, Hopefully Thursday !! Steve H

AFIRacing said:
Otto called me today and said you shipped them , can't wait I'm the one with the Rossi Piranha motor, Hopefully Thursday !! Steve H
89014[/snapback]

OK Let us know how you get it set up thats a new and different motor.

PHIL

Steve H,

Good Luck, too bad you didn't get the Nova Rossi 21.

The Rossi Piranha has a little too much timing for the Sport 21.

You may want to lower it a little before you put it in the boat.

I doubt you will be able to pull much propeller. Have Fun Fellas!

Sport 21 is going to be a very fun and competitive class.

Good Luck,

Mark Sholund

P THOMAS said:
AFIRacing said:
89014[/snapback]

OK Let us know how you get it set up thats a new and different motor.

PHIL

89016[/snapback]

Have had this motor in speedmaster and ran like raped ape, I just can't keep rod in it , rips out the lower ends , gonna try a rod out of titatium,( 75.00) I have over 800.00 in this little motor already, so I gotta give just one more chance

Mark, don't discount the Rossi too much. You haven't seen mine run when it's dialed in, well, maybe once when Eric lapped all but one boat in Saginaw and wasn't even running WOT. They take a while to break in and the pipe has to be longer than normal for other motors like the NR's but we are running larger props than what a lot of the other .21's are turning. Nothing against NR's as we had one that was quick until we sneezed it beyond repair.

If we get rid of the Speedmaster 21, the motor will be transplanted into Phil's Sport 20.

I repowered speedmaster with Mac 21 ,Super dependable and still wicked fast for heat racing,I run a 40 CB carb on the Piranha , I'm tring to use all of the stated 42,000 rpm 's in it don't like to waste any!!lol

Hey I found some nice little servo mounts that can be used to mount the steering servo in the radio box. These can be fastened directly thru the floor of the box or mounted on a piece of ply.

they are found at servocity.com 90 degree univ. servo mounts BTR-7006 $1.95pr

Latest posts

Back