P-Limited Tunnel - prop options

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl loveless

Supporting Member
Boaters,

I am again going to try my hand at FE racing. My good friend from JRS Innovations has hooked me up with a P-Limited Tunnel from ML Boat Works ( PS 300 ) which has a OS lower end unit. I think the boat comes with a prop (unknown) but wanted some other ideas for this hull/power type.

Thank you in advance and Happy Boating!

Karl, to make it easy, go with the aquacraft UL-1 esc and motor combo (you can buy both as a set/combo with cooling line and water jacket from OffShoreElectrics.com)...Grim 42 X55 prop....

-Kent

Last edited by a moderator:
Karl, to make it easy, go with the aquacraft UL-1 esc and motor combo (you can buy both as a set/combo with cooling line and water jacket from OffShoreElectrics.com)...Grim 42 X55 prop....

-Kent
Kent I am pretty sure that is the setup is currently has, I will post a picture of this cool ride later this evening. Thank you very much for the advice.

I ran a ps 295 with a m445 and os lower and it was as fast as the fastest outboard at the 11 nats...it just needed a driver

Last edited by a moderator:
For all out heat racing the M445 is the go to prop. Make sure you have sufficient batteries to complete 6 laps plus a cushion. You are pushing the limits on a spec tunnel. The GR 42X55 is the best starter prop and inbetween the M445 you can run Grim Racer 44X66 and 45X68 props. In my experience the 45X68 runs very close to the M445 and seems to use less ma's. Cutting a little diameter off the M445 doesn't hurt speed.

Mic

10-4 to that. Get it from mark. That's where mine came from. I think he has a website. Props 4 u

Latest posts

Back