• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

P-Limited Seaducer Mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSCARPINO

Hello All

I am selling my P-Limited Seaducer Mono.

Included is boat, with all seaducer Hardware, Aquacraft 2030 Motor

Aquacraft 60 amp ESC.

The only things required to run this boat is a prop, Lipo's & receiver.

Stand is included also.

I am selling it because I got the "Q" power platform bug....LOL

I am getting ready to build a "Q" CMDI Eagle SGX Rigger...

$345.00 plus S&H of about $30.00

Thanks

Joe

SD3-01.jpg

SD3-04.jpg

SD3-05.jpg

SD3-06.jpg

SD3-07.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Robert , I can read just fine. Since you read better than me maybe you can tell me if it's a SD1 or maybe a SD3 . Maybe you can tell me if it's a 29" or a 33" hull. Also , correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think Seaducer made many hardware sets so I'm thinking maybe it is Speedmaster hardware ?

Troy, let me fill in the blanks for Robert (Dink) Pickard,,,, From what I can tell from the pic's I'd say it's an SD3 33" boat..

Jerry has plenty of hardware,, don't know where you got the notion they didn't make many sets of hardware, Saeducer always has them available.... From what I can see of the top of the rudder, looks like a Ducer piece to me.

Troy why are you looking at another boat? You have too many now and I'm gonna tell your wife!!! Haha it's a nice setup now buy it so I can run it for you.

Hello All

This is the SD3 Seaducer.

The hardware was from Jerry but if it is his own or Speedmaster I am not sure.

Thanks

Joe

Back