outboard Smack

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crossdresser jaywalking and Walmart Zombie killers,big or small,, we defend them all.

You on the sauce again Randy??
default_wink.png

From what I hear it will be a VERY interesting mix of boats in the Sport and Mod 20 and also mod 20 this year :)

Plus of course Dragon looking to go back to back in P Spec FE with a new player.
Drunk on still being alive, 52 days and counting...
yeaahhhh hawwww...you certainly seem to have a new look on life. Dee has been keeping us up to date on Facebook
default_wink.png
Thirty years ago I let her slip away.In 2010 I took a chance to contact her, on Facebook. Three years,coming up Oct. 20......Every day is a blessing now.

20 boats in the trailer, on the road in the morning. Jeff's bringing more in his car. TEAM UGLY will be there.

DSCN2650.JPG

DSCN2652.JPG

Wind yesterday got a bit blustery but we could still run well. Today it is nearly glass much of the day. Been very good racing conditions from years past.

Not alot of smack talk since the race has started. I hear it is typical Charleston water again this year.
Didnt you hear ?? They all had to sign a waiver not to speak on social media about the race while it was still underway- good bad or indifferent
default_blink.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

I also heard if they spoke to me on the phone before Monday , it would result in a suspension of some sort
default_tongue.png
default_biggrin.png

glad to hear you guys are having good weather John, all in good fun btw
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont you start Shawn...apparently Dover has the best water in the world for tunnel boats...untill the Aussies roll into town

In the back of the cars on the way home ???
default_tongue.png

Its a smack talk thread Dave, that was too easy,

Young Mr. Duncan ran pretty well with a Dragon in that 40 can muffler class so it seems.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Well after a long three days of boat racing, the Atwell's just rolled in back home to Jax. I want to thank the Charleston club members helping at the race for yet another fun year at the Tunnel Champs.

Just wanted to send a special shoutout to Kevin "Smart Monkey" Lee for yet again playing the role of master mechanic, engine guru, and silencer for when my dad gets over the db level.

A big thanks also goes to Shane Adderley as I don't think we have a single boat that doesn't have a part that we haven't borrowed from you. Lol.

Jeff Whiddon at Horseshoe Head Marine also needs a shoutout for having some of the fastest tunnel boats to never finish a heat in the nation. Haha.
default_tongue.png
But for real though, his stuff is fast.

Talking about fast, I can't forget Ryan Pacheco who has THE baddest 40 tunnel I've ever seen, a Van's Racing Shaman with a beast of a Nova Rossi on the back of it. You've gotta put me in contact with your motor man. Oh wait.....
default_wink.png

I need to give thanks to Bob Kensill as well for hooking my 20 boat up with a few extra mph. Between Bob saying "Hey try this" and offering his expertise and parts box, and then Larry Kent hanging out for the weekend and giving me a crash course in prop work, without those guys my stuff wouldn't be nearly as fast as it is now.

The list goes on and on as do the stories but I'll leave those for others to tell. Bottom line is if you weren't there, you missed out. Although I do want to thank Randy Premo for not being in attendance as somebody else actually had a chance to win B tunnel this year. Haha. Jk buddy. We missed you man. Hope all is well and the docs give you the all clear here soon.

Thanks again everyone. Another year in the books. Atwell Racing over and out.

Back