Outboard Pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C.G.

Guys,

I have a K&B 13.33 cc outboard that I run on my deep-vee when the water is too rough for my tunnel :D . The problem is that the engine is so loud. I was wanting to add a tuned pipe and muffler. Does any one know where to find a pipe for this older engine?

Thanks

I've got an Irwin 11cc (that is what I was told it was :lol: ) that I'll be happy to part with.. Two problems, it's only the pipe - no header, the other is which box did it get put into :eek: .. If you are interested, let me know. I'll dig it out and take a pic.

Mark..

Hi!

You can get an aluminum header from 707 specialties, and if you talk to Jimmy E.(Irwin Pipes) real nice He will make one. I just got one a few months ago.....

Bob the Fool :blink:

Found it, or should I say them... 2 different ones to pick from. $50 for either and I'll toss in shipping within the cont. US.

pipe1.jpg

pipe2.jpg

pipe3.jpg

Mark...

Last edited by a moderator:
OB nut,

I might be interested one of your pipes. I do have a question about the size difference between the two. Can two pipes so different in size be for the engine? If so would there be an advantage to either?

C.G.

CG, well, I'll be honest, I'm not an expert to tell you what the difference might be for either style. I've not had a chance to run either of these pipes on my 11cc and 13cc motors. In past discussions with others, I know of one that runs a 7.5cc pipe on his 11cc motors. So it may just be personal preference as to what is run.

I attempted to measure the volume of each pipe. The Irwin holds 200 +/- ml of h2o. The other, Silver Bullet maybe?, hold just over 200 ml of h2o. Other specifics: the Irwin has an inlet ID of .800 and exit (sleeved down) ID of .340; the other has an inlet ID of .614 and exit ID of .400.

Hopefully others can assist as to which might be a better pipe. I'd go out on a limb and think the Irwin might be the better choice as it has a larger inlet and a smaller outlet.

Hope this helps out.

Mark......

jydracing said:
in the pic of the two pipes togather the top one is the older irwin and the bottom one it the aerotec 7.5 pipe hope this helps jimmy
86884[/snapback]

JIMMY . YOU ARE ABSOLUTLY RIGHT

jydracing said:
in the pic of the two pipes togather the top one is the older irwin and the bottom one it the aerotec 7.5 pipe hope this helps jimmy
86884[/snapback]

I guess I don't understand, can I run a 7.5 pipe on a 13.3 engine. I came from a dirt bike background and you needed to run a pipe sized for a specific engine size. Does the same apply to these little "two-strokes"?

Guys,
I have a K&B 13.33 cc outboard that I run on my deep-vee when the water is too rough for my tunnel :D . The problem is that the engine is so loud. I was wanting to add a tuned pipe and muffler. Does any one know where to find a pipe for this older engine?

Thanks
sorry i just seen this is 2005 .

joe

[email protected]

Back