Outboard Pipe Makers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That pipe most definitely lit up the engine. Mike Talley, John Otto and Don Riek had probably the fastest group of 20 tunnels. But they did not finish all of their heats. Steve Cirmella, while his was going good, finished all 5 heats and won the class. Just a continued example that the fastest does not always win the class. Steve ran well and conservatively when he needed to. Not all of the racers did that. Mike had a couple of unexplained stuffs that dropped him back. Was indeed some bad luck.

BOBBYH said:
If that pipe was on Mike Talley's boat then the pipe was working well. Mike made up over half a lap and was able to make the pass stick and take the first round win on the class winning boat. Part of it was that Mike's boat was handling the turns a little better than Steve's in that heat but Mike's boat had good straightaway speed also. I was calling for Steve and saw it first hand. Mike's boat had the pace to win this past weekend but Lady Luck was not on his side.
                                        -Bobby

VansRacing said:
dave roach said:
HI CarlI see the new pipe is working real well from the results not in the top three.

114968[/snapback]

The Cooper Pipe is very fast and has great midrange torque. Everybody that saw it run could see that. Coopers pipes will be on all our Modified 3.5cc boats as soon as we can get that many made and sent to us.

If you want other opinions, call Jeff Whiddon, John Otto, Mike Rushing, Ron Drake, Mike Talley, Randy Primo, Kevin Lee, Tommy Cordosa or Gene Mongar. I am sure they will all tell you the same thing.

-Carl,

115101[/snapback]

115137[/snapback]

The cooper pipe was on J Otto's boat. The pipe works very well but due to engine issues, spun flywheel,failed top bearing,screws backing out of mounting plate,John was not able to run the way I have seen down here in Florida.I took John's boat back to the motel sat. night and got the motor straight.The boat on sunday was a missle.But people probably don't know the differance between our boats they both have identical graffix.John's boat the graffix are orange and mine red unless you really pay attention you think they are the same boat.

The cooper pipe was on J Otto's boat. The pipe works very well but due to engine issues, spun flywheel,failed top bearing,screws backing out of mounting plate,John was not able to run the way I have seen down here in Florida.I took John's boat back to the motel sat. night and got the motor straight.The boat on sunday was a missle.But people probably don't know the differance between our boats they both have identical graffix.John's boat the graffix are orange and mine red unless you really pay attention you think they are the same boat.

Back