• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Outboard Parts, Pipe, Props, Sponsons, ect....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunnelbill

All prices are shipped in the US. If you want to buy something please post here....

1. Nemesis Sponsons Built by Mike Z. Good condition. $85.00 SOLD

2. OER OS 3.5 Mod O/B P/S, RG, ABC, Mod by OER, New $100.00 SOLD

This P/S is for the OS Outboard Motor, it is ABC...

3. OER X442 and X440 Props, Modified and S/B, L Y N X Props, $50.00 SOLD

4. Silver Bullet "HP", 3.5 Pipe, New. $80.00 SOLD

Thanks,

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's still available Bill, I'll take the SB "HP" pipe. What method payment you want?,, I still have your address (mailing)

if it hasn't changed.

Jerry

If it's still available Bill, I'll take the SB "HP" pipe. What method payment you want?,, I still have your address (mailing)if it hasn't changed.

Jerry
Hi Jerry,

It is yours, you can mail me a check my address is the same. PM me your address and I will mail it tomorrow.

Thanks,

Bill

If it's still available Bill, I'll take the SB "HP" pipe. What method payment you want?,, I still have your address (mailing)if it hasn't changed.

Jerry
Hi Jerry,

It is yours, you can mail me a check my address is the same. PM me your address and I will mail it tomorrow.

Thanks,

Bill
PM sent Bill with a "swap option" included if you happen to want it :)

Back