Outboard Flex Shafts Available

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, after taking some time to recharge my batteries (to make sure I didn't get completely sick of boats) I am back and ready...if anyone needs and shafts i have a few in stock :)

Hi All,

I have some shafts in stock right now to suit anything from the OS lower units to K&B to Thunder Tiger. I also have some 7.5 shafts available.

OS and K&B - $11ea or $31 for 4 off

TT - $10ea or $28 for 4 off

Custom - $11ea or $31 for 4 off

7.5 Shafts - $16.00ea or $45 for 4 off

All prices are in USD and include paypal and postage.

Paypal is krisflynn85 (at) gmail.com In the text, list what you need.

Cheers

Kris

Greg, its for me and two others brother. And I broke my first OS shaft today. Figure if Kris are better, and I have extras on hand...I may never break another one again. Im OK with that :)

good insurance Greg haha

I think i have done my self out of good business they days by no-one breaking them! dammit, I need to look into a slow fuse or something once they contact water ;)

Hi kris

When you get a second - check your PM's.

Got in an order plus a couple questions.

Doug

Hi All,

I have some shafts in stock right now to suit anything from the OS lower units to K&B to Thunder Tiger. I also have some 7.5 shafts available.

Cheers

Kris
KRIS

i WILL Take 3 ~O.S. p/m me your pay-pal address please sir { $11ea or $31 for 4}..............

Last edited by a moderator:
$31 pay-pal~ed to you for 4 >O.S. FLEX SHAFT'S SIR ..................................

Thank You

Rick Reisinger

Hi All,

Cheers

Kris

Kris

Got the flex shaft's LOOK VERY GOOD thank you sir...........

Alrighty everyone, I am back home on the 1st of Feb and will be ready to get stuck back into the flex shafts. All orders have been shipped out except some waiting on 7.5 cables. I have sourced some good quality cable for that also and will be ready to get them out by the end of that week.

I have only crept up my cost by a dollar or so even though postage and packing costs have gone up about $3-$4.

I have not heard of any UN happy customers but I urge ANYONE with any concerns or questions to just ask
default_smile.png

I will go as far as saying the I guarantee you will like them, or your money back!

Latest posts

Back