Outboard Flex Shafts Available

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All,

Just an update that I have some shafts in stock right now to suit anything from the OS lower units to K&B to Thunder Tiger. I also have some 7.5 shafts available.

OS and K&B - $8.50ea or $31 for 4 off

TT - $7.50ea or $25 for 4 off

Custom - $8.50ea or $31 for 4 off

7.5 shafts - $10.00ea or $38 for 4 off

All prices are in USD and include paypal and postage.

Paypal is krisflynn85 (at) gmail.com In the text, list what you need.

Cheers

Kris

Last edited by a moderator:
k&b 7.5 shaft 38.00 for 4 with all fees . would that include shipped to ontario canada k7v 3z4 let me know ths don

Kris,

Will you have some flex shafts for sale @ Shepparton? I probably could do with a spare 7.5 K&B shaft and an OS shaft.

Tim

Hey Tim,

Yeah I will have a few with me buddy! Can't wait to do some racing!!!

Cheers

Kris

As soon as I find a K&B 7.5 lower, you are the first on my list of purchases (Flex's).....Kris are you able to make me a K&B 7.5 FE conv. like the one you made for the 3.5 OS lower? LMK....PM me...

Thanks!

-Kent

Hey Kent,

I can help you with flex shafts, but conversion kits I will leave to Dave at Hyperformance :)

Thanks

Kris

Ok thanks...just wanted to check with you first. I really like the material you use for the OS conv. I have a Hyp. K&B 3.5 adapter and they are decent...

-Kent

Kris, my shafts came in today, thanks!

Do you suggest running your shafts with a teflon liner or a brass tube? I'm using the stock O.S. exhaust oiling system.

Thanks.

Hi Craig,

I just use the stock OS oiling system in a teflon liner. For me perosonally I also squirt some Outboard gear oil in the top nipple every couple of runs just to make sure. THat may be overkill, but o well :)

Thanks

Kris

Kris I need 3 shafts 137mm or 5 3/8 in. in lenght for an OS lower with a hyper conversion . That lenght will allow me to use both grub screws on the adapter . Please PM me your Paypal info if you can . Thanks William McCay

Latest posts

Back