Outboard display mounts?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randell Doane

I've collected a couple of pretty neat outboards that we meant to be more showpieces than anything. Are there any display mounts manufactured? It'd be nice to have them upright on display

OS made stamped plastic display holders for their engines a while back. You may want to check with Great Planes to see if they have any available. Jeff

I would ask aaron lavigne, he is a racer in my dist and a really great woodworker. he can make you anything you want. he is a member on int. waters

Not really... I just made a few blocks and screwed them together. I could make a display WAY better!
No doubt you could, I was making a joke because the airplane engine mount literally looks like a single block of wood. I suppose humor is not my thing. Would you be confident enough in your woodworking skills to perhaps make me a "fancy" grade outboard stand? Unfortunately Aaron Lavigne who was recommended by another poster doesn't appear to have been online in years

I will give it my best shot... you can pm me with any ideas you have and the engine mount size. A pic of your engine will help.
default_smile.png

Back