OT: You Know You Are Loved When....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe_Knesek

...your wife chooses the Bristol Nextel race over Baja, Mexico to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary!

Last edited by a moderator:
...your wife chooses the Bristol Nextel race over Baja, Mexico to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary!
AWESOME I hope she dont wear a 24 jacket that is all that could ruin a great race Lol just kidding<maybe Mike

Just remember .....................

What comes around goes around. Next year it will be YOUR turn to step up. Better make those Baja reservations early. ;)

I've already got that covered. We are sailing from Key West to San Diego stopping here for a few days.

Mike you have nothing to worry about. She's not a race fan. It will be nice to see Aric race the 01 car though. I wish I could get in the pits somehow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to you and Becky on your 20th. Pris and I celebrated 26 this year and a western Carribean cruise. She still wanted 25TH ANNIVERSARY diamond ring. Bought one in Cozumel. Cost more than the first 10 cars I EVER BOUGHT!. Hey, she's worth every bit of that and more. Gotta keep 'em happy!

Watch out for the hurricanes.............hope the kids are doing well.

Dick

Back