OT...Needed a good laugh

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like a good boat or ? for my Orlic 45 CMB.

Just might have to add another piece of boom tube wood though.

Flint SAWs, here we come! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a relist as it was up for auction and didn't sell.

Walt's going to be a last minute sniper on that one after the bidding frenzy slows down! :lol:

I don't see that thing holding together long enough to see 20 MPH.

Ron Olson said:
I get it done I will try to post some videos.Trust me,you will be very surprized.

Rod,

Actually I did just what you noted. I lived in Virginia and built a Dumas airboat powered with a OS 40 airplane engine. Ran it on wet grass and on the snow in the winter (when it did snow which was not often in southern VA). Scooted along quite fast too, on the snow. Not worth a flip on the wet grass. Brought it south with me when I moved to SC and NOTHING white ever comes here so it sits, and sits, and sits, .... That sucker must have had about 100 pieces of wood in the kit and took forever to build it. Fun while it lasted. Stock engine and I am sure that you could get it smoking with your engine knowledge.

John

That is one funny answer, I bet those Viper RC engines are fast!

Rod, I built a Dumas "big swamp buggy" a few years back. Powered it with a K/B 65 airplane engine, I think it ran a 12" prop. As you know it snows a bunch where I live as well. HOLY CRAP these things are a riot on the snow & unbelievably fast!! Just don't let anyone be within 100 yards of where your running!! They are not very responsive, too say the least. I think your idea of ski's with the turning strakes type of deal is the ticket. I would love to see some pics when you git-r-done I have been thinking about another airboat strictly for snow/ice as well.

Latest posts

Back