ot holy cow WE GOT HIM

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bush was much better wasnt he Blaise? That guy was a joke. I am for neither party, because honestly, they are all a bunch of hypocritical liars, that tell you what you want to hear to get into office. Clinton was the best president of my lifetime so far, the rest have all been jokes. But then again, like I have said many times, we are the ones that choose to live here, so why everyone complains so much about it is beyond me. Im not going to get into a political battle with anyone here, as politics frankly, well, suck. Im glad that they got Osama, and sorry to derail this thread. Im glad to see that he is dead, and I fully understand why they are doing what they are. Dont give them a chance to make a shrine around some photo of the puke. Kill him, dump him, and let the fish eat him.
Yes Clinton was the best president?? THAT A LOAD OF BS!! HE's THE ONE WHO DIDNT TAKE OUT BIN LODAN THE FIRST TIME AROUND ON HIS WATCH!!! THAT WHY WE HAD 911 HAPPENED!!! HE HAD A CHANCE TO BOOM/KILL HIM AT A SITE BUT PASS ON DOING IT! THE ONLY THING CLINTON WAS GOOD AT GETTING THE COUNTRY OUT OF DEBT AND SCREWING AROUND GETTING BLOW JOBS BY OTHER WOMEN! BUSH MADE SURE THAT OBAMA KEEP BUSHS PROMISE TO GET BINLADON FOR THE 911 VICTIMS!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bush was much better wasnt he Blaise? That guy was a joke. I am for neither party, because honestly, they are all a bunch of hypocritical liars, that tell you what you want to hear to get into office. Clinton was the best president of my lifetime so far, the rest have all been jokes. But then again, like I have said many times, we are the ones that choose to live here, so why everyone complains so much about it is beyond me. Im not going to get into a political battle with anyone here, as politics frankly, well, suck. Im glad that they got Osama, and sorry to derail this thread. Im glad to see that he is dead, and I fully understand why they are doing what they are. Dont give them a chance to make a shrine around some photo of the puke. Kill him, dump him, and let the fish eat him.
Yes Clinton was the best president?? THAT A LOAD OF BS!! HE's THE ONE WHO DIDNT TAKE OUT BIN LODAN THE FIRST TIME AROUND ON HIS WATCH!!! THAT WHY WE HAD 911 HAPPENED!!! HE HAD A CHANCE TO BOOM/KILL HIM AT A SITE BUT PASS ON DOING IT! THE ONLY THING CLINTON WAS GOOD AT GETTING THE COUNTRY OUT OF DEBT AND SCREWING AROUND GETTING BLOW JOBS BY OTHER WOMEN!

Nessa, Im sorry, but I cant understand a word you are trying to say most of the time.....

Yes Clinton was the best president?? THAT A LOAD OF BS!! HE's THE ONE WHO DIDNT TAKE OUT BIN LODAN THE FIRST TIME AROUND ON HIS WATCH!!! THAT WHY WE HAD 911 HAPPENED!!! HE HAD A CHANCE TO BOOM/KILL HIM AT A SITE BUT PASS ON DOING IT! THE ONLY THING CLINTON WAS GOOD AT GETTING THE COUNTRY OUT OF DEBT AND SCREWING AROUND GETTING BLOW JOBS BY OTHER WOMEN!

Nessa, Im sorry, but I cant understand a word you are trying to say most of the time.....
Clinton wasnts the best president.. Bescause Of Clinton 911 Happened in the first place! Clinton had a chance to get him in twise in 98.. But Clinton pass on getting Binlodan the first time around!..Clinton Omitted He shouldve gotton Binlodan..We found this out after 911 happened.. Oh I bet they will show Pixs of Binlodan and his son dead Bodys!! They did that with Sudom Husane and his three sons dead bodys! By showing those pixs will send a hard message to other Al Kida that your founder leader is dead and your next! Also Pakistand shouldnt be trusted neighter since they knew were he was at and bet was help hinding him too.. Pakistand didnt know about US doing this raid in there country!!

I picked up on the blow job part
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Pakistand and Al-Kita where pretty good too
rolleyes.gif

Andy

Happy for bit of relief the victims families get from knowing the guy that thought up these horrible massacres was killed. Thanks to all the military men and women out risking their lives so we can be safer.

Did and do Osama and Obama study and/or use or live by the Koran?

Nothing wrong with having different beliefs "America, we are supposed to be free" but this is just flirtin' with disaster if you asked me but no one did so I'll leave it at that.

How many Christian terrorist groups have you heard of lately that go around the world killing people in every nation? We need some God fearing men to put our country back on track.

http://www.danielpipes.org/1461/study-the-koran

With face recognition softeware and the quality of photos spy satellites are able to get today they had to be POSITIVE that they knew with all certainty this was their man before they went. You would have to be very naive to think they didn't. They knew everything that moved on that property be sure of that. His day came. So happy our government was able to keep this quiet so he didn't get out just in time like those devil's like to do and you hear how we almost got them.

Too bad he was able to have 10 more years of life though, wish we could have got that scum the first week or before he was able to carry out such a terrible plot.

This may up set alot of people and i do not mean any direspect to any one but alot of you may not know this but un beknowence to him at the time but Ronald Reagen created the monster Binladen. During his term Afgannastan was haveing trouble with their goverment well do yaw remember the Afgan freedom fighters that were raging war with there on country. the leader of that group was osama binladen. reagen supplied his little group with guns and money to fight there cause.

The bottom line is he is DEAD it is time to move on to the next thrteat and believe me there will be another threat

This may up set alot of people and i do not mean any direspect to any one but alot of you may not know this but un beknowence to him at the time but Ronald Reagen created the monster Binladen. During his term Afgannastan was haveing trouble with their goverment well do yaw remember the Afgan freedom fighters that were raging war with there on country. the leader of that group was osama binladen. reagen supplied his little group with guns and money to fight there cause.

The bottom line is he is DEAD it is time to move on to the next thrteat and believe me there will be another threat
No offense taken on the Ronald Reagan comment - Gator. Yes, it may be true that he created the monster, but I doubt that it was unbeknownst to Him. These Guys in Power no full well whom they are dealing with and whom they create in their dealings with other world powers around the globe. Look at Castro. Was Castro inadvertantly created by Kennedy? How about Oly North, He's considered kind of a hero. Whom did he create in all the dealings there? What about Sadaam Hussein, he was an affiliate with US at one time too. Maybe, we created the next new Monster Julian Assange and he could become the next Osama Bin Laden? Ronald Reagan is still MY favorite President.. Hail the Gipper!! :)

no offence taken Reagen was a great president and he thaught he was doing the right thing at the time and at the time it probably was the right thing. we the united states need to stay out of every body elses buisness un less it is a direct threat to OUR country. We are like a giant humain society trying to help all the poor little strays out there.

Would not be the first or possibly the last time we fund someone, the lesser of two evils at the time, who comes back to bite us. Casualty of world politcs there.

To the miltary and intelligence comunity who risk their lives and the administration that risked unleashing them and the possible negative world opinion, we owe a debt of gratitude. WE the US violated a soverign country hiding our emeny and we are not apologizing.

We need to reassess leaders who take our money and pretent they are our allies. You may not agree with our leadership but it sure is better to live here than --Pakistan!

Number One is XXXX on to number two!

Oh yes I remember...

My MP unit (61st) was there. We trained the mujahideen how to process the soviet pow's. (instead of just killing them)

Crazy bunch they where!

Letter from a friend over in the land.....

I'm not sure about the rest of the world but the troops here, to includemyself, are quite excited about the news. It's nice to know a man(terrorist) who has caused so much devastion and terrrism not only tohis OWN country but OURS is finally dead. We are definitely feel thepressure over here though. The security around base as been tightened,which I believe should have been done from the beginning of my timehere. Either way the high measures are necessary, especially with allthe crazy events happening at other bases not far from here.I'm paraniod and can't wait to feel the safety I feel in our wonderfulcountry. I look forward to not looking behind me where ever I walk, nothaving to carry a gun and knife with me 24/7, not to worry about havinga wingman to walk with me to the **** chowhall for food. Did I forget tomention I also look forward to not having to wear shower shoes whiletaking a 3 minute combat shower. Oh it's the little things I miss, butmost of all I miss you guys. This country is so beautiful and has thepotential to be a wonderful place...to bad the people are f'n nuts. Theonly one thing able to fix the messed up minds of "some"of the afghans (I stress some because they are not all bad) is GOD. All I can say is...I'm ready to come home. Though I love the work at myjob and the people I've met, the adventure is almost done. I willforever be thankful for the experiences I've been blessed to have here.Like the last deployment, it has been life changing. I'm proud to sayI'm an American! Ok I'm getting of my soap box now. But I do miss you somuch and can't wait to be back. I will be spending some time back in MN.I'm thinking family time is going to be essential...along with fishingand a Twin's game! hint hint, lol! I'm praying I'm home on my birthday,as of right now that is projected date of arrival. Alright I have to go,but I love you and I'll talk to you soon.

I shure would like to have been the one stairing at him in the scope of that rifle imagine how it feels to know that you were the one to get the worlds most wanted man.

Back