The truth will outweigh the lies, The future is now here!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its odd to me.. that some feel all is better with the current administration. OR that they are "happy or satisfied with there vote" if they help put the current admin in office.. Strange for sure.

I have a few metrics that I use to determine my choices. Money, path forward, and corruption.

Its not hard to see the money issues.. we are all having to deal with 401K losses. Ya had your head in the sand if you did not live the Trump economy. (BTY.. more money does not make you better at money!).. so maybe you did not get it.. who knows.

The path forward is all all screwy to me. I have grand kids and its a good thing they are being raised in a christen home with conservative values. ( at 11 and 7 they both know a boy from a girl, they know they work hard in school they get to have the best opportunity's. They are catching on.. NOTHING IS FREE! The future of the boarder changes our future too.. drugs pouring over.. i now have "in my pocked" to have known two people that have had children die from Fentanyl. not fun......... (the path to help with this PROBLEM was MUCH BETTER UNDER THE PAST ADMN!)

Corruption.. They all do it.. BUT.. how in the sam hell Hillary is not in jail is a mistrey to me, or the entire Biden family is so odd to me. Hey.. if the kid is a dope smoker and gets off the stuff.. great.. but to have CCP in there pockets is WAY SCREWD UP!

The best i can do is protect MY values, family and country, if that takes a few posts on here that "people don't agree with" that's no sweat to me.

Dont want to talk.. or have to "make that choice".. saying nothing is STILL A CHOICE!

Cheers,

Grim

Anybody that is parent knows Joe B. is a blatant liar, and here is why. When I see my kids after kissing and hugging them and finding out how my grand kids are, my next question is how is work? If Joe never asked Hunter how is work he is the most abnormal person claiming to be a parent. When Joe was asked about Hunter's dealings he knew nothing and never questioned Hunter about his work.

I was driving in to Colorado to day east on I70 and there was a sign on the side of the road.
Keep America Great
Need I say more.
LIBRATARDS UGGGGG!!!!!!

Unfortunately things will not change because of stupid voters that don't want to make this Country great again. Look who was voted in in Chicago, more liberal than Lightfoot. Pretty much condones what the youth are doing there. Then we have Bragg here in NY that lets the criminals go and commit more crime. The intelligence of the voters is more in line with the criminals. Again in NY we had a great guy running for Governor and the dopes voted for Hochol. It seems like this country will never be great again because of the stupidity of the voters. Mainly hard core Dumbocrats that don't take their blinders off to see how bad things have gotten.

Anthony, I wouldn't lump everyone into the category of "stupid voters". I think a better way of stating it would be uninformed or misinformed voters. When you look at how the DOJ and mainstream media have manipulated the news and suppressed stories that would adversely affect the candidates they want to win, it's glaringly obvious that many don't really have timely and accurate information to base their votes on.

If people watch the 6 o'clock news they can see bad things have gotten. Education you say, the results of the reading ability in big cities is almost zero from the kids in school. In NY Bragg's platform was let the Criminals go. So they elected him. Then on the news a Mother is crying because her son was shot and killed by a career criminal that Bragg just let go. So who do we blame this mess on? Has to be the voters that are just ignorant to want crime to continue.

Hay it is not all that bad in school.
Thy teach you how to but **** and suck dick now.
WTF do you want from them..........LMAO

If people watch the 6 o'clock news they can see bad things have gotten. Education you say, the results of the reading ability in big cities is almost zero from the kids in school. In NY Bragg's platform was let the Criminals go. So they elected him. Then on the news a Mother is crying because her son was shot and killed by a career criminal that Bragg just let go. So who do we blame this mess on? Has to be the voters that are just ignorant to want crime to continue.
Can't argue with this, won't even try. I just wonder if the truth is really in between?

A little food for thought ............https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK7FPSFdkEc has a few bad words just to let everyone know about .

And here we have a nice shot of Biden's cheat sheet from yesterday of not only who to call on but the question they are going to ask all nicely set up in advance. This is your President. Anyone out there still stupid enough to think he's calling the shots???
View attachment 315758

See the sunglasses and ear piece.. think that "outside" event was just because it was nice out side.. P L E A S E!.. Ya know he can not talk and think at the same time.. his eyes roll in to the back of his head when they talk to him.. people would catch that.. I have said it from day one. Joe is a "TROJIN HORSE"

And, once again, the hammer is falling on the Biden Family.
We all know that son Hunter is trying to keep from paying child support for a four year old daughter the family won't acknowledge is his. This legal proceeding could be enough to end the Biden Presidency. However, this isn't the worst thing. Another whistleblower has surfaced and has claimed the DOJ and FBI have had in their possession, since Joe's days as Vice President, unclassified documents detailing a cash for political favors scheme.
Here are some videos on the subject:

I know there will be "naysayers" on this but, if true, several at DOJ, the FBI, Joe Biden and family could end up in prison for a long time

Last edited:
Back