Ossi F.1 tunnel run

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winston

Hi Guys, Been a wile since I post video clips, this is a new run of my Ossi tunnel ! still a lot to setup, and only a little improvements, am waiting for my friend Pete from 2 brothers in Holland to send me some of his tunnel setups!, I think that he has the answers for me in this meter. :confused:

Thanks guys. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_p3JIgVDu0

~~~`Winston`~~~ ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Winston

Nice vid, maybe in the next vid you make, make a combo off some vid shots taken from shore. ;)

Can you tell me some off your inprovements about your setup. As you maybe know, we have a F1 meeting

this weekend in Eindhoven (Landsard) I will reveal my new "Synthar" tunnel design.

(off topic) How is the 03 twin running ??

Regards Marc (we have med in Sneek last April)

Hi Winston

Nice vid, maybe in the next vid you make, make a combo off some vid shots taken from shore. ;)

Can you tell me some off your inprovements about your setup. As you maybe know, we have a F1 meeting

this weekend in Eindhoven (Landsard) I will reveal my new "Synthar" tunnel design.

(off topic) How is the 03 twin running ??

Regards Marc (we have med in Sneek last April)
Hi Buddy, How are you? sure I remember ! well I am still having a problem with the intake, when I take the sparkplug out of the engine I always fins the plug very rusty which that means that water is getting through the intake and that cos los of power so I am still looking for a better air filter, about the tunnel performance is good so far which I told you when I was in Sneek Holland last May that I had to modify the sponsons for better turnings, I am still looking to see the CG with 14" without water weight in the front, so I will send you all of my innovations that's no problem at all, and if you have some clossup pictures I will be glad if you send them to me on this email [email protected] Yeh I will run the cristo 3 in two weeks time cos I made some alterations and I will take some video clips and post them here and extreme, ok pal see you and good luck for Eindhoven (Landsard)

~~~`Winston`~~~

Wiston

Last weekend we had a tunnelmeeting and I can tell you it was a nice one. The water was perfect and the weather sunny with no wind.

You can check some pitures here: http://www.xtremercboats.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19445

About my Ossi, after I crash it a couple off monds ago I did not run my boat that much to do some good test work.

You know about the spinning problems the Ossi can have and after fixing two small fins on the back inside off the sponsons, it seems like

the problem is a little less then before. (I will send you the pictures)

To avoid having water in the carburator I have used a FG car airfilter and it seems like to work. The prop I like the best for the Ossi

is a 6717/3 VooDoo, lots off RPM, good handeling and a nice speed. I have also add 500grams off weight in front to have a good CG.

At this moment I'm busy with the setup off my new Synthar hull, not much diverent than the Ossi.

Regards Marc

Hey Marc,

Thanks a lot for your help, I just opened your email and I sow the pictures. I have seen those carbon fins and to be onset with you that makes sense to me, but till now I do not have that problem at all, I mite do them on my Tunnel in the future will see. any way thanks once again for your grate help. :rolleyes:

~~~`Winston`~~~

Back