• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OS Remote Inflight Needle Valve

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark,

Did you get 2 needles with your OS mixture control?

I use the same mixture control on my 21 outboard and it seems to work fune using the finer of the 2 needles. They specify .40 up but if you read further they state it will fit an OS 21 carb....

confusing eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark,

I use the same mixture control on my 21 outboard and it seems to work fune using the finer of the 2 needles. They specify .40 up but if you read further they state it will fit an OS 21 carb....

confusing eh?
I ws supplied with 2 x course needles, I want the sine ones!

MJ

Mark,

confusing eh?
I ws supplied with 2 x course needles, I want the sine ones!

MJ
Mark,

I got 3 of the OS needle sets... Call me... I used a coarse one on my 67 so have a fine one spare....

0412 311 111

Thats interesting you guys brought this up again,, I finally received two new O.S. IFNVA Kits.

I bought two in-flight needle kits originally, both kits had two of the same "coarse needles"

in they're packages. I wined on here and got a response from a David Wolf of Hobby Services.

Mr. Wolf e-mailed me and said he was aware of the problem and he would send me two fine

needles. When I got the needles (5 or 6 days later), they were both the same as the 4 needles

I already had.

Another e-mail to Mr. Wolf with detailed info on the needles, they're part numbers and an

explaination of the use of the fine needles. Another 5 or 6 days and today I received two

new In-Flight Needle Kits with the correct needles in each package,,Phewww

It took a while but they Did come thru,,, but now I'm feelin' guilty having 8 coarse needles,

3 fine needles (one from Don Ferrette) and 4 seperate In-Flight needle kits. I do want the two

complete needle kits and if it's fine (no pun) with Don that I send his needle to MJ in Oz,

Thats what I'll do.

It is around a Big 4 day weekend here (Inependence Day) so it may take a while to get it

outa here.

What'a story, Mr. Wolf, Thank You for you tenacity in this matter, thats very rare.

Let me know if you want Dons needle MJ. ( it has been used)

JW

Latest posts

Back