OS O/B Flex cable

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob,

I have them in stock and we run Mobil 1 Oil in ours.

They are $25.00 shipped to you.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

So far i have tried several props with my first top speed 2. All were thinned, sharpened and balanced.

1 ss 215

2 x442

3 x440

4 x438

5 40x53

My best one is the X440 and i like the x438 aswell but the 440 brings it on the big end and really lets the motor rev.

Ive done very fine adjustments will all of them from 3* positive to 3* negative at various engine heights with no weight in the nose.

Right now i'm at 1* Negative trim angle C/L 3/16" above the sponsons with the x440 it rides perfect all the way through the power curve even in the rough.

I just finished rigging my 2nd TS2 and it comes in a half pond lighter than my first so hoping to do better with this one .

I am getting a M440 and a x637 ready to try this week.

Ive read alot about the back cut 440 , i would like to try one but i dont have a cupping tool or a pitch guage .....

Troy,

40X53 is the best all round prop! IMHO

Kris
40X53 works great with my setup, but not as good as the X440. I did like the 40x53, it was better than the 215 and x442 but it would be my second choice to the x440 with the setup i'm running. I tested both these props the same day and moved them everywhere there was to move them. They turned out having very similar setups once i had them optimised. Both props handled better than the others but the 40X53 was down on speed and acceleration compared to the x440. The RPMs were there with the 40x53 but i just couldnt get the hook up i was getting with the X prop. This little boat is getting it down the straits....These are stock props with just some thining done so that's not to say the 40x53 wont be faster on my white TS2 or my VS1 that's not rigged yet......... I do want to try a back cut 440 though.... where can you get them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back