• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold OS .21 XM Outboard $250

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonyKalil

Price Drop

OS Max .21XM Outboard for sale. Engine has been run sparingly for about 6 tanks. Compression is great.

$450 plus shipping from 34990

Attachments

• 86E1A0D3-FEE8-4260-AD30-D71F88BE843A.jpeg
    86E1A0D3-FEE8-4260-AD30-D71F88BE843A.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 5D0F595E-36D9-4956-8821-5FE17F1C574C.jpeg
    5D0F595E-36D9-4956-8821-5FE17F1C574C.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 22AD6BB1-BDC3-4EBA-A151-A26AE9D434BC.jpeg
    22AD6BB1-BDC3-4EBA-A151-A26AE9D434BC.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Anthony, Can you tell me what type of oil you used to pickle the motor?

Thanks in advance

Grim

I’ve used Marvel Mystery, 3in1, Blaster air tool oil, and various after run oils in the past. I can’t say I remember which one was used specifically

Anthony, Can you tell me what type of oil you used to pickle the motor?

Thanks in advance

Grim

Hey Grim, What do you mean by "pickle" the motor? Not familiar with the term or is it during the break in period? Something like KLOTZ added?

Thank you, didn't know if he meant break in or storage or after run. I use 50/50 ATF fluid and Marvel Air Tool oil. ALWAYS

I will take it ! Are you going to the Spring Nationals in Atlanta ?

Last edited:
#5- If there is any legitimate offers or deals pending between a potential buyer and seller any other interested individuals need to allow a reasonable time for a response to said deal/offer (at least 12 hours). Also simply stating things like "I'm interested" or "I have a question" does not constitute an offer!! If you are seriously interested in buying say something like "I'll take it pending answer to question". Also keep in mind these are offers or deals within the scope of original for sale post. In other words if the seller makes no mention of taking trades don't simply offer a trade and expect that person to just hold it for you over a cash offer without you at the very least saying something like "I'd like first dibs regardless" if again it's something you really want. We all have seen stuff listed for sale that ultimately a trade was done instead as it was a good deal for both. It is acceptable to post something like I will take if he/she passes, etc. as that establishes a sort of waiting list if the offer or counter offers are not accepted. There has been a sharp increase in complaints and occurrences lately that has necessitated adding this rule.

#5- If there is any legitimate offers or deals pending between a potential buyer and seller any other interested individuals need to allow a reasonable time for a response to said deal/offer (at least 12 hours). Also simply stating things like "I'm interested" or "I have a question" does not constitute an offer!! If you are seriously interested in buying say something like "I'll take it pending answer to question". Also keep in mind these are offers or deals within the scope of original for sale post. In other words if the seller makes no mention of taking trades don't simply offer a trade and expect that person to just hold it for you over a cash offer without you at the very least saying something like "I'd like first dibs regardless" if again it's something you really want. We all have seen stuff listed for sale that ultimately a trade was done instead as it was a good deal for both. It is acceptable to post something like I will take if he/she passes, etc. as that establishes a sort of waiting list if the offer or counter offers are not accepted. There has been a sharp increase in complaints and occurrences lately that has necessitated adding this rule.
waiting on shipping charges so i caN PAY !

deals pending between a potential buyer and seller any other interested individuals need to allow a reasonable time for a response to said deal/offer (at least 12 hours)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back