OS 21 Lawless

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winzracing

Hello all....Im URGENTLY in need of a Lawless Outdrive for my OS 21 im about to fit to a Lynx Hull I have just bought..I have sent James at Oval an email but havent heard back from him and not sure if he still has his shop as thats were i normally get all my bits from... was wondering if anyone knew of were abouts I can purchase one from...

I would appreciate anyones help

thanks guys

I have to ask.. Is it the XM power head?

man o man. Running the OSXM just begs for the OS lower.. A far better unit then the Lawless.. regarding motor mount setup.

Just double checking before you fork out the money on the lawless.

ROCK ON

Grim

Thanks Grim its always great to get that type of info from people who know what they are talking about...I have the XM Powerhead and always thought that fitting the Lawless will improve the performance and handling of the boat...As you said I dont want to spend that type of money on something that dosent really work..I do see alot of guys do run the Lawless drives on there boats...cheers

As far as I know James from Oval express always will answer emails, sometimes you have to be patient..

And I agree with Grimracer, a OS outbaord on a L y n x as a complete os unit is a very good choice on this boat. Just stick to the whole unit, its a good package, besides you are at the right specs too with a OS lower...

Ronald.

I see alot of guys using OS lowers wth other power heads as well . Axe Rossi is one popular combo. Just my 2 cents

Ed

Hello all....Im URGENTLY in need of a Lawless Outdrive for my OS 21 im about to fit to a Lynx Hull I have just bought..I have sent James at Oval an email but havent heard back from him and not sure if he still has his shop as thats were i normally get all my bits from... was wondering if anyone knew of were abouts I can purchase one from...
I would appreciate anyones help

thanks guys
The L Y N X was designed around the OS lower. I even modified my MAC.21 so I can run the OS lower. It got me a win in both 3.5 OPC and 3.5 Mod at last years NAMBA Nats and the only thing I did to between classes was unbolt the Stock OS power head and bolt on the Mac and pipe. I would recommend you stick with the OS lower you will not be disappointed.

Latest posts

Back