• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OPS 90 With speedmaster drop motor mount

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a barley used ops 90 that i have had for years. It was modded by jim irwin and has a rpm rod and carb. I ran it a few times in a 90 crapshooter, it has tons of power and ran very well and really reliable, It has been keep well and lubed in zip lock bag. Comes with a speedmaster drop motor mount as well. Asking $145.00 obo. Thanks Rich

I have a barley used ops 90 that i have had for years. It was modded by jim irwin and has a rpm rod and carb. I ran it a few times in a 90 crapshooter, it has tons of power and ran very well and really reliable, It has been keep well and lubed in zip lock bag. Comes with a speedmaster drop motor mount as well. Asking $145.00 obo. Thanks Rich SOLD THANK YOU I.W

Back