• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OPS 90 With speedmaster drop motor mount

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vision race boats

I have a barley used ops 90 that i have had for years. It was modded by jim irwin and has a rpm rod and carb. I ran it a few times in a 90 crapshooter, it has tons of power and ran very well and really reliable, It has been keep well and lubed in zip lock bag. Comes with a speedmaster drop motor mount as well. Asking $145.00 obo. Thanks Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
New price
Im interested, ive got some ops 15s too. how much?.... hows 125.00 pay pal and you keep the mount? got a pipe?

JOE P.
Does this motor have a black cylinder or is it silver?[/quote Hi Joe. Sorry i didn't get back to you sooner i haven't been on here lately. The motor is the silver cylinder. We can do the $125 if you are still interested, i have a mac 11 or 13 cc pipe that i ran on it. Thanks Rich.

New price
Im interested, ive got some ops 15s too. how much?.... hows 125.00 pay pal and you keep the mount? got a pipe?

JOE P.
Does this motor have a black cylinder or is it silver?[/quote Hi Joe. Sorry i didn't get back to you sooner i haven't been on here lately. The motor is the silver cylinder. We can do the $125 if you are still interested, i have a mac 11 or 13 cc pipe that i ran on it. Thanks Rich.
Thanks Rich, I was looking for the later black cylinder motor to possibly make a twin. Im sure it runs fine and is a Great deal.Im going to pass....

New price

JOE P.
Thanks Rich, I was looking for the later black cylinder motor to possibly make a twin. Im sure it runs fine and is a Great deal.Im going to pass....
No problem. Do you know what the differance is between the silver and black cylinder motor, I have always wondered. Thanks Rich

Hey Joe. I was just thinking if you could use this motor for just parts or something i will send you the motor and pipe for $100.00 Shipped if that may interest you. I know not many people use them anymore and it's just gonna sit here so i thought even if it's good for parts or spare motor, i know it had tons of torq some people just thought they were to heavy but it was insane in a 90 crapshooter. Thanks Again, Rich

I'll take that deal with the mount . If he's passing. Let me know what's up, I got my eye on some thing else.

Last edited:
I'll take that deal with the mount . If he's passing. Let me know what's up, I got my eye on some thing else.
Hi. I haven't heard back from the other guy so if you are still interested i can send you the motor & mount for the same deal. Were do you live and would you be interested in the mac pipe for $15.00. Thanks Rich

Motor ,mount & pipe $115.Done DEAL.... PM the rest, to make room for others sales.

PM SENT

Last edited:
Get back to me. No sign of motor yet. Did you get that tracking #.
I sent you a PM. It will be there tomorrow. Some reason it sat at a hub for almost a week, i did call them and not real sure why it was sitting there for so long but iam glad i called or it still may have been sitting there. Sorry for the delay. Thanks Rich.

I have a barley used ops 90 that i have had for years. It was modded by jim irwin and has a rpm rod and carb. I ran it a few times in a 90 crapshooter, it has tons of power and ran very well and really reliable, It has been keep well and lubed in zip lock bag. Comes with a speedmaster drop motor mount as well. Asking $145.00 obo. Thanks Rich

Back