• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8 scale and OPS motor combo

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Betke

Supporting Member
Up for sale is my 1/8 scale of the Savair's Mist. It is a glass hull. When I bought it years ago, I was told it was a west coast built hull. It has served me well thru the years but I have to make room for new. Also is the collection of OPS motors that I used in this hull and a pretty large compliment of parts.

Hull- It is in solid shape, but could use a touch up on the paint job. I fixed all the cracks and racing damage, but have no desire to paint a boat that I am not going to race any more. It has all of the hardware and the servo's are in it. It does not have a driver or dummy engine.

Motors - They are well used, but the last time I ran them they were still running pretty good. They have Geraghty carbs on them. Some of the parts are new that are shown in the pics. The rod and small package of bearings are new. Most guys that have seen them run in D2 will tell you they run good. I have been accused of running 80 P/S thru the years because of the performance.

$450 for the whole package plus shipping.

ops67-2.JPGops67-3.JPGsavair-1.JPGsavair-2.JPGsavair-3.JPGsavair-4.JPGsavair-5.JPG

Mike,

Would you consider splitting this up? I am interested in just the boat, no motors.

Back