OPS 3280 pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are you guys using to quiet these puppies down, an internal stinger or one of Wood's mufflers?

Mark, seeing how Steve doesn't update his site too often it's hard to tell exactly what he has new.
actually you don't need to run a muffler on a 20, if you don't want too. the are below the db limit stock.

maybe you can get my wife to update my website for me :lol:

No thanks. I can't get my wife to do anything, especially the fun stuff so I wouldn't have a chance with convincing yours.

I had a 3280 on a mono a long time ago and it sounded like a chainsaw in the woods, the reason why I was asking about quieting it.

Ron J,

If I can get through 29" of snow, I will test them both this weekend for you.

What do you want to know besides MPH? I do not have a course set up or I would

be able to give you lap times. I recently gathered some other test data on a few

other pipes also.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark, you've been around long enough to know by sight and sound if a pipe is right and its nuances.

We haven't got 29" down here, maybe 4 right now but the ponds have enough ice to where people have been ice fishing. Now if I lived about 15 miles firther west I'd be up to my butt in the white stuff.

We seem to be taking away from Dave's thread so maybe we ought to get back on track. The rigger forum would be a nice place to discuss this further.

Sebastien, did you know that it's considered rude to post on top of someone else's thread selling your pipes when Dave is trying to sell his?

As a member of any forum site it's best to start your own thread. If I were Dave Marles I'd be highly offended. It's just Internet manners.

Back