OPS 3280 pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terry and Chris. Thanks for the comments.

SOLD OUT now but will post here when I have more. Did not realise they would be so popular.

Dave

Dave, I will take two when you get more. Send to Dr.Gary Turner, 3509 south Woodridge Road Birmingham, Al,35223. Thanks Gary

dave,

you could buy 50 and people would buy them all in a week.

just a suggestion.. maybe post here instead of ebay.. demand is high.

chris

Dave, thanks for the fine service.

Got my pipe today.

Thank

Norris Sparks

Pipes in stock now shipped day after payment.

Please email your orders to [email protected] as soon as possible and I'll send a Paypal request immediately.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have more 3280 pipes 24th June on sale for 64 US dollars shipped anywhere in the world.
Please email your orders to [email protected] as soon as possible and I'll send a Paypal request immediately the pipes are here.

Dave
I would like one please, Dr.Gary Turner, 3509 South Woodridge Road Birminham, Al, 35223. I don't have a Pay Pal account but could send you a money order or check. Gary

I'll have more 3280 pipes 24th June on sale for 64 US dollars shipped anywhere in the world.
Please email your orders to [email protected] as soon as possible and I'll send a Paypal request immediately the pipes are here.

Dave
dave any pipes yet, i have not seen my request , but i will be waiting, thank you.

terry

Back