Ops 15cc

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drew St. Amant

I have bought 2 ops 15cc black head engines and I'm try to take them apart to change the bearings nothing to crazy but this engine unlike others I have messed with is rtv'd together. I can't seem to get it apart and I don't want to do anything that would hurt the motors does anyone know any tricks to separate rtv. Also I would just like some general info on the engines like parts availability and any weak points that need to be addressed on these engines

Hey Drew, Is this the Panama City Andrew, Father is Leo?
How the hell have you been old friend? Are you now done with school and ready to play model boats again?

With you two OPS 90 black heads, you are gonna have a hard time finding parts for them.
RTV, prolly due to the lack of finding gaskets.
Andy Brown was advertising on here a year or so ago that he was going to be importing & handling to OPS line of engines, but that and Andy have seemed to have dropped out of sight.
You could try the contacts listed here,,, CMDi & OPS engines
Good luck with that.

Drew I have a lot of new and parts for the motors that I purchased from Dave @ Got nitro before he passed away new and old style. Charles

Yes this is Drew Leo's son and I'm getting very close to being done with school and wanting to get back in the swing of things. l
missing you guys and all the races for sure. I'm going to school in south florida right now for engineering. And sounds good Charles I'll send you a on of what I'm looking for

Back