• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OPC Tunnel - Lee/Geraghty Creation

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin Jordan

Time for me to move on from things not being used.

This is a ONE of a Kind, very unique and special, OPC Tunnel hull that was the last hull built by Tommy Lee, with the help of Rod Geraghty.

I ran it for a season in P-OPC, but put it on the shelf when I started working with my Stiletto.

Hull has been fully converted to FE, but could be easily converted back to Nitro if desired.

Worked OK with P-Limited power and was pretty fast. I think it might be better suited for "Mod" power with a 1515 or similiar motor. Has TONS of room in the battery compartment for batteries and ESC. Hull is 30" Long.

Cowl is glass, hull is wood. Battery and radio compartment covers are made from G10. I added a "hump" in the battery box cover to make a little more room for an ESC on top of the 4S pack.

Transom is plywood laminated with carbon fiber plate, and is drilled for either a Lawless 3.5, or a Hyperformance Bullet Drive. I'd recommend the Lawless, if you can afford one. I'll include the steering wheel for the servo as well.

Need to free up a little more room in the garage, and I'm not one to just store things just because, so let's get this one of a kind treasure to a good home.

(by the way, the stickers will peel right off ;) )

$275.00 shipped in the USA

Thanks for looking.

TL_Geraghty_001.jpg

TL_Geraghty_002.jpg

TL_Geraghty_003.jpg

TL_Geraghty_004.jpg

TL_Geraghty_005.jpg

Here are some more shots:

Darin

I have Tommy's 21 SAW,45 SAW and 45 Oval/heat racing boats.I would love to have this boat. I will be at the World Tunnel Championships in Charleston SC this weekend,but will get back with you after the race to arrange payment. If you need to call me my number is 260-409-0618.

Thanks

Bob Kensill

TL_Geraghty_006.jpg

TL_Geraghty_007.jpg

TL_Geraghty_008.jpg

TL_Geraghty_009.jpg

TL_Geraghty_010.jpg

TL_Geraghty_011.jpg

Darin

I have Tommy's 21 SAW,45 SAW and 45 Oval/heat racing boats.I would love to have this boat. I will be at the World Tunnel Championships in Charleston SC this weekend,but will get back with you after the race to arrange payment. If you need to call me my number is 260-409-0618.

Thanks

Bob Kensill

Bob... That sounds great. Love the idea of keeping the collection together. I'm in no hurry.

Jot down my e-mail and phone number ([email protected] and 206-920-3152) and get in touch with me when you get back. I'll keep it safe and sound until I hear back from you.

Latest posts

Back